Monday, March 24, 2008

All I want from Easter are my 2 front teeth.




Ronny lost his top two front teeth within the last 6 weeks. We are having problems understanding him when he talks and he spits alot. Ronny had a great report card in Kindergarten and is reading short stories to us. He likes to build his legos and play sports. He makes up his own games alot such as playing snow leapord in the back yard or of course army games. Since watching Battlestar Gallatica he also really likes to use nukes to blow things up and often roots for the bad guys since they don't really win much.

Ronny very much misses his friends in Sacramento, particularly Atticus and Joey. He really has only 1 friend from school who he can invite over or visit. We tried 5 kids until 1 finally said yes. This friend Kayden, has 1 older brother and 2 younger brothers so they have something in common.

Pictures are of Ronny with no front teeth, with his dog Princess, and at Big Lagoon.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Taran says to Ronny: I like you. You are fun. I miss you.
Emma says to Amy: Thanks for the dress I wore it Sunday and I felt really comfortable in it.
Enoch says to Ronny: Jayden is my best friend. I like O too.
Calvin says: Nooo.
Lisa says: Hello all! Love your pictures by the beach and the one of all the boys.