Monday, March 3, 2008

Manila Dunes




Hi Everyone,
I am attaching pictures from a beach nearby, Manila Dunes, about 10 minutes to parking lot. It is across the bay from us on the ocean side. As a kid, I camped nearby about 2 miles on the bayside with my parents and my Dad's parents. It was always fun. We like to go there because it is different each time and the dogs can walk/run off the leash. Last week I found sand dollars on the beach, none where whole, but it was neat to see. This past Saturday Ronny and I went out, it was clear and sunny at our house and cold and windy at the beach and it rained as we left.
From the pictures you can see very happy dogs, almost smiling for the camera.
Amy

2 comments:

Lisa said...

It's so beautiful Amy. I can't believe that's a quick drive from your home. Even when we lived in CA, the beach was a day trip.

Mindi said...

You are so lucky you have such beauty where you live.